Welcome to Hector International Airport - Fargo, ND
CRACK AND SPALL REPAIR
Ulteig Engineers, Inc. 3350 - 38th Avenue South, Fargo, ND 58104-7079 Phone No. 701-280-8500
Fargo-Moorhead Builders Exchange
Copies of the
Contract Documents may be obtained through QuestCDN.com
#1593078 or at the office of Ulteig Engineers, Inc.
located at 3350 – 38th
Avenue South, Fargo, ND 58104
upon payment of $75.00 for each set.
Payment will not be
Bids shall be
upon the basis of cash payment for
mobilization, airport safety
control, remove & replace joint sealant, route & seal
cracks and spall repair.
Each Bid shall be
accompanied by a separate envelope containing a
Bidder's Bond in a sum equal to five percent of
the full amount of the Bid, executed by the Bidder as
principal and by a surety company authorized to do
business in this state, conditioned that if the
principal's Bid be accepted and the contract awarded to
him, he, within fifteen days after Notice of Award, will
execute and effect a contract in accordance with the
terms of his Bid and a Contractor's Bond as required by
law and the regulations and determinations of the
The Bid Bond of the three
lowest Bidders will be retained until the contract has
been awarded and executed, but no longer than thirty
The Bid security is a
guarantee that the Bidder will enter into contract for
the work described in the Proposal.
All Bidders shall
hold a valid North Dakota Contractor's license of the
proper class and shall enclose a copy of the license or
Certificate of Renewal of the license in the same
envelope as the Bidder's Bond.
A Contractor must be the
holder of a license at least ten days prior to the date
set for receiving Bids to be a qualified Bidder.
Bidder will be required to furnish Contract Performance
and Payment Bonds in the full amount of the contract.
No Bid will be
read or considered which does not fully comply with the
above provisions as to Bond and licenses, and any
deficient Bid submitted will be resealed and returned
to the Bidder immediately.
Required Labor and EEO Provisions:
1. The successful bidder will be required to comply with all applicable Federal Labor Laws, including the minimum wage rates decision of the United States Department of Labor which are contained in the advertised specifications.
2. Bidders and sub-bidders are required to comply with Title 29, Code of Federal Regulations (1518, 36 F.R. 7340) promulgated by the United States Secretary of Labor, in accordance with Section 107 of the contract work hours and safety standards act, (82 Stat. 96) not requiring any laborer or mechanic to work in surroundings or under working conditions which are unsanitary, hazardous, or dangerous to their health and safety.
3. The Municipal Airport Authority, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. 200d to 200d-4 and Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Transportation, Subtitle A, Office of the Secretary, Part 21, Non-discrimination in Federally-assisted programs of the Department of Transportation issued pursuant to such Act, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, minority business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin in consideration for an award.
4. A Contractor having 50 or more employees who may be awarded a contract of $50,000 or more and subcontractors having 50 or more employees and who may be awarded a subcontract of $50,000 or more will be required to maintain an affirmative action program, the standards for which are contained in the advertised specifications (41 CFR 60-1.40).
5. Contractor will be required to submit a certification of nonsegregated facilities from all subcontractors for subcontracts exceeding $10,000.
6. Contractors are subject to the Requirement for Affirmative Action to Ensure Equal Employment Opportunity (Executive Order 11246, as amended), provisions of which are contained in the advertised specifications.
The Municipal Airport
Authority has established a Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise (DBE) program in accordance with regulations
of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR
The Municipal Airport
Authority has received Federal financial assistance from
the Department of Transportation, and as a condition of
receiving this assistance, the Municipal Airport
Authority has signed an assurance that it will comply
with 49 CFR Part 26.
Contractor requirements to
fulfill the DBE program are contained in advertised
8. Contractors are subject to the provisions of 49 CFR Part 30, Denial of Public Works Contracts to Suppliers of Goods and Services of Countries That Deny Procurement Market Access to U.S. Contractors.
The work on the improvement is to be entirely completed by September 30, 2011.
The right of the
Owner to reject any and all Bids is reserved.
Copyright © 2016 Municipal Airport Authority, All Rights Reserved.