General Parking Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all customers utilizing parking facilities at Fargo International Airport (‘FAR’). When parking at FAR, you are contracting with SP+ Corporation (SP+, “Operator”) who are responsible for management of the on-site parking facilities. Please read these terms and conditions through carefully as they limit Operator’s and FAR’s liability.
Operator grants you a license to park in a designated space in compliance with post rates and terms. No bailment is created, and parking is at your sole risk. Operator does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents and is not responsible for theft or property damage or loss of any kind. You are solely responsible for locking your vehicle and removing any valuables. No employee of Operator may modify or waive any terms of this contract. By parking you agree to these terms.
Pre-Booked Parking Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to parking lot bookings made on the official Fargo International Airport website (https://www.fargoairport.com/ or https://booking.fargoairport.com). When booking a product on these websites, you will be contracting with MAG US Parking Management LLC (‘MAG USA’ “Vendor”). The General Parking Terms & Conditions also apply to all customers making bookings on these websites for parking lots at Fargo International Airports websites.
Please read both sets of these terms and conditions through carefully.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all bookings for services made via the two websites noted above, and you will be provided with a copy of these terms when you complete your pre-book parking transaction on the websites, and it is that version of our terms and conditions that applies to your purchase. These Terms may be revised from time to time without notice. Please read these Terms carefully. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms each time prior to the use of the websites. If you are dissatisfied with the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using parking lot bookings on the Airport’s websites.
- BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITES OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- By clicking on a link to any information provided on the websites, you will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed as follows: (1) you understand the provisions of and agree to all of the Terms; (2) your use of the websites and the information provided on them shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations; and (3) you shall not violate the rights, including any intellectual property or other rights in or to the information provided on the websites, of the Fargo International Airport Authority and any third-parties. In no event may you sell any information provided on these websites.
- Construction of these Terms and resolution of disputes regarding such provisions are governed by the laws of the State of North Dakota. The laws of the State of North Dakota shall apply to all uses of the websites and the information provided in the websites.
- The official Fargo International Airport website is owned and operated by The Municipal Airport Authority (“FAR” or “Authority”) which is located at 2801 32nd Ave. NW, Fargo, ND 58102, USA. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- In these Terms, a reference to “the Airport” is a reference to: Fargo International Airport. In these Terms “you” and “your” refer to the person who makes a booking for our services and “we” and “us” refers to FAR and/or Vendors, as described above.
- FAR reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service and all bookings are subject to this right.
- THE AUTHORITY reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, but once you have made a booking the Terms that apply are those which were on the websites at the time of booking. We recommend that you always read these Terms before booking, to ensure that you accept them.
- These Terms, along with all other relevant terms and conditions that are referred to in these Terms and any other terms referred throughout the booking process (including those available online from third party operators), constitute the entire agreement between you and the Vendors with respect to the sale of the relevant services.
- The Vendors are only supplying you with pre-book parking and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for parking, transfer to/from terminal, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking–in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
- No person has any authority to vary or alter these Terms unless such variation is in writing, signed by THE AUTHORITY Executive Director, or designee.
- Although we attempt to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-788-4431.
- Should you need to contact us with questions about parking, please call SP+ Parking at XXX-XXX-XXXX.
- Neither THE AUTHORITY nor Vendors will make or modify a booking for you. Making, modifying, or cancelling a booking must be conducted via the websites.
2. YOUR BOOKING
- Bookings can be made only by persons aged 18 years or over and have the legal capacity to do so under applicable law. By using the service or website, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into and abide by all Terms.
- You are making a booking for the car parking product at that Airport (or in the vicinity of that Airport) as described on the websites for the dates and times confirmed in the online booking process and set out in your booking confirmation. The date of the booking is the date of confirmation of the booking by email. Your booking is only valid for the designated lot you chose during the booking process. Any additional charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit dates, times, and instructions or use of a different lot will not be refunded.
- Bookings must be made at least 1 hour prior to your arrival time at the Airport. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis and is subject to availability. THE AUTHORITY and Vendors reserve the right, if prevented from supplying the pre-book parking for any reason, to cancel your booking and provide a suitable alternative parking location at no extra charge. We will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible. Where this is not possible, or alternative parking is not available, the Vendors will cancel the booking and refund the payment received for the booking to the credit/debit card used for payment, but will not be responsible for any other costs, which you may incur as a result. THE AUTHORITY and/or Vendors reserve the right to withdraw website booking availability at their entire discretion for a given date.
- When you pre-book parking via our websites you will be given a unique booking reference number, you will need this full booking reference number if you want to make any changes to your booking.
- You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part). Any such resale or transfer shall render the booking null and void and will not be refunded.
- The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed to you during the online booking process. All prices are in dollars (USD) and include all applicable taxes. The price you pay is fixed for the duration of your stay in the lot. The booking is valid for a single entry and exit during the dates you have booked. Parking stays which exceed the duration of the booking are subject to the posted parking lot rates.
- Where you have booked valet parking you will be asked to provide the details of your return flight, including your return time. If the information you provide is incorrect there may be a delay in returning your vehicle, and any additional costs that may result of any such delay, shall be your responsibility.
- Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using one of the payment methods set out on the websites. The Vendors reserve the right not to fulfillyour booking if your payment card is declined for any reason, if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission, or if you are under the age of 18.
- When you have completed your booking, having provided all the necessary details, the Vendors will send you email confirmation of your booking. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address and we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure or incorrect address details provided by you.
4. CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- You can cancel your booking via the websites at least 24 hours’ notice prior to your arrival time and date, subject to payment of a cancellation fee (please see below). You will receive email confirmation of the cancellation. No refund will be given for any reservation cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date and time.
- You can cancel/amend your booking by visiting the websites you used to book and follow the online instructions. You can also click “Manage Booking” in your confirmation email to cancel/amend your reservation.
- Bookings made less than 24 hours before arrival time and date cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for unused reservations not cancelled in accordance with these Terms.
- Cancellation of bookings at special discounted rates and certain promotional products will be specified on the booking page of our websites and in your booking confirmation email.
- Where you are permitted to cancel a booking a $7.50 administration charge will be levied unless you have purchased cancellation protection.
- Cancellation protection will allow customers a full refund of the parking rate when cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, the fee for cancellation protection however will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any days booked and left un-used, if you make any other changes after your arrival date, or if you do not use your booking, unless you have amended/cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the arrival time and date.
- If THE AUTHORITY or Vendors cancels your booking for a reason within their direct control and not due to an event beyond their control, then you will be refunded the amount received from your pre-booking on the card on which payment was made.
- Where you want to reduce the number of days in your booking, the Airport must receive notice of your change to your booking via the websites at least 24 hours before your arrival date and time.
- If you do not give the required advance notice as stated, no refund will be given or if the change requires additional parking days to those indicated in your booking you will be required to pay the current full daily rate of the relevant lot.
5. ENTRY/EXIT PROCEDURES
- You must enter/exit the parking lot by following the instructions provided to you in your e-mail confirmation and on the pre-book parking confirmation page, in addition to any official signage at the parking lot and as specially instructed by THE AUTHORITY or Vendor officials.
- Your booking is only valid for your designated lot on the specified dates. Any additional charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit instructions or use of a different lot will be payable upon exit of the lot and will not be refunded.
6. WEB SERVER ACTIVITY LOGS
- When using the websites, information may be collected and stored, including your address, email, credit card number, cardholder name, credit card expiration month and year, first and last name, mobile number, and vehicle license plate number. If you make a reservation online as a guest, the same information may be stored except your credit card number. THE AUTHORITY does not store or have direct access to your credit card information. In handling credit card information, the Vendors comply at all times with applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
- Like most websites on the Internet, the websites may collect and store all of the information that your Web browser sends when it requests a Web page including:
- The name, domain and numerical address of the “host” computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you accessed the website;
- The Internet address of the Web page you came from;
- The page you requested, and the amount of data sent to your computer; and
- The information your Web browser sends to us, which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate operating system and the type of CPU in your system.
- THE AUTHORITY and Vendors may develop summary reports, or logs, from the information collected. These logs may be analysed periodically in order to study site usage over time and to perform studies in order to improve the site’s organization, performance and usefulness. The raw data used to develop these logs may be erased periodically as a part of routine system maintenance.
7. ELECTRONIC MAIL
- When you send THE AUTHORITY or Vendors personal identifying information via E-mail, THE AUTHORITY and Vendors use it to respond to your request. THE AUTHORITY may forward your E-mail to other THE AUTHORITY employees or subcontractors who are better able to answer your question. The E-mail itself may be retained as may be required by North Dakota law and regulations governing the retention of public records.